All About Antibodies helps women advocate for their babies. We do this by providing information to moms so they can better understand their disease; increasing understanding of isoimmunization; and raising public awareness about isoimmunization.
All About Antibodies empowers women to be partners in their prenatal care. All About Antibodies is sharing information today to save the lives of tomorrow.
Ways We Help
- Provide a free, responsive support group for women to ask questions and receive support on their Iso journeys.
- Maintain an active social media presence.
- Helps newly diagnosed women to find us.
- Helps to spread information about recent research.
- Helps share information about individual antibodies.
- Helps to promote events and awareness campaigns.
- Raise public awareness of isoimmunization at local blood drives.
- Creation of media and literature to raise awareness.
This website and all of it's attachments are run completely by volunteers. None of the volunteers have ever received any compensation, monetary or otherwise for our time, efforts, or publications. The $13.99 per month website is paid for out of pocket by one family as an act of love. Occasionally the ~$40 2-year domain name fee for www.allaboutantibodies.com is gifted to us.
Ebook finished: November 26th, 2016
Website created: January 14th, 2017
Facebook page created: January 14th, 2017
Specific antibody pages finished: March 2nd, 2017
The hugely popular Baby Pack published: September 1st, 2018